I pick through the S-1 so you don’t have to:
– Our per-customer acquisition cost, determined by dividing our acquisition-related marketing costs by the number of gross new customers, was $10.16. On average
– Our customers make purchases from us two to three times a year, and over the last twelve quarters, our average order value has ranged between $72 and $77
(There’s probably some data hidden within these averages so you can’t use these numbers to compute lifetime value per customer)
– During the second quarter of 2009, approximately 49% of our orders were placed by repeat customers.
– Our customer base increased from approximately 699,000 active customers at June 30, 2008 to approximately 957,000 active customers at June 30, 2009
– Our search marketing initiatives include managing over 25,000 relevant keywords and phrases on search engines, shopping engines and other online media.
– During the second quarter of 2009, approximately 33% of our site visitors arrived through direct navigation.