Related to my previous comment on mobile ad innovation.
It is still difficult for advertisers to understand the value of advertising on mobile devices. And if they can’t determine ROI, they are not going to move their ad budgets.
– mobile conversion rates and order sizes remain low
– 89% of total digital commerce still occurs on the desktop.
– consumer usage patterns: quick bursts throughout the day limits value generating activities
– consumer usage patterns: multi-screening limits value generating activities
– smartphone’s small screen size makes it difficult to use