FreeConferenceCall.com: We get between 150,000 to 160,000 customers a month, only 20% via marketing

We get between 150,000 to 160,000 customers a month. We get around 22 percent of those users from our marketing efforts, but the other 78 percent are from viral effect and word of mouth—all those people hearing the greeting and going to the web site. That’s been a huge part of our growth.

via How FreeConferenceCall.com Made Audio Conferencing Free | socalTECH.com.

Advertisements